Deadline to apply : Sept 15, 2020.
Countries participating: Israel, Canada, Czech Republic, Mexico, Australia.
Resources and Contact us
CIES offers a series of resources providing detailed information on many aspects of the Fulbright Scholar Program opportunities. Depending on your interests, you can find a wealth of answers to your specific questions in our upcoming and archived webinars
The Fulbright Scholar Program hosts frequent webinars about Fulbright awards, the application process, programs offered and more. Sessions are archived weekly.
- Past Fulbright recipients of postdoctoral awards
- Impacts of Increasing Temperatures on Ecohydrology Along a Gradient of Elevation in the Jordan River, Israel, 2017-18
- A Novel Device for Sequencing Proteins, Spain, 2017-18
- From Cesareans to Zika: Historicizing Reproductive Health, Brazil, 2017-18
- The New Silk Road: Innovative Applications for an Ancient Material, Italy, 2017-18
- Understanding the Impact of Climate and Disturbance on Moose Survival, Canada, 2017-18
- Proyecto Fotovoz: Sign Language, Deaf Education, and the Medicalization of Deafness in Mexico City, Mexico, 2017-18
- Preventing Bone Loss Among Individuals with HIV in China, China, 2017-18
Complete information on past Fulbright recipients can be found in the Scholar Directory.
- Presentation and Workshop Schedule – IIE program staff continue to visit university and college campuses countrywide, as well as participate in a range of conferences in the sciences. Please check the schedule to find out when program staff will be at an event near you. If you are interested in having IIE staff visit your campus and speak with department faculty about opportunities in your field, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Fulbright U.S. Scholar postdoctoral awards open to early career scholars, please contact the program staff in the Catalog of Awards
Grant lengths vary in duration: applicants can propose projects as specified in the award description
September 15, 2020